- Next Member Meeting -THURSDAY - June 10th - 10:00 am - 12:00 pm via Zoom (check email for link) -EdTech Showcase with Ryan Kenny & Patrick Higgins
COSN IT Special Interest Group Meeting - June 10th - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm via Zoom (check email for link)
- Intermediate Google for School Secretaries and Administrative Assistants - July 6-9, 2021 at 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM via Zoom. Register Here
- Advanced Google for School Secretaries and Administrative Assistants - July 6-9, 2021 at 11:00 - 12:30 PM via Zoom - Register Here
- Google for School Administrators (Supt., Principals, VP's and Directors : Using Google Mail, Calendar and Sheets To Make Yourself More Efficient School Leaders - July 6 -7 at 1:30 PM- 3:00 PM via Zoom - Register Here
- JOIN NJECC TODAY – Become a new NJECC Member District or renew your existing membership.
NJECC (www.njecc.org) is a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to promote and support the meaningful and appropriate integration of technology in K-12 education as it applies to student learning, professional development, leadership, and instructional planning by providing its more than 100 member school districts with a wide range of services to meet their technology needs.
NJECC promotes and supports integrating technology in education by providing workshops, monthly meetings, special interest groups, and coordinating the annual statewide educational technology conference. As a cooperative organization, NJECC offers opportunities for networking, group purchasing agreements, advocacy and forums for finding solutions to problems and for sharing successes.
NJECC is directed by a Board of Trustees and advised by an Advisory Board made up of educators from its member districts.
NJECC is the New Jersey COSN and ISTE Affiliate.