Join NJECC and Expect to LEARN, SHARE & GROW
To become a member, the school district must select a membership level (see below) that best serves its goals. The district membership level fee structure is based on the total services desired and may include one or more of the following: a district representative's participation in monthly meetings, access to professional development sessions, attendance at the annual statewide NJECC conference and mini-conferences throughout the year, access to public seminars and forums, and cooperative buying opportunities through our vendor partners.
As a cooperative organization, NJECC offers all of its district members opportunities for professional development, networking with peers, a forum for finding solutions to problems, and a platform for sharing successes.
To become a district member, please download the brochure and submit the completed membership form.
- Monthly meeting topics are driven by our member interest survey results and include an opportunity to hear from thought leaders, effective practitioners and selected vendors who have expertise on the topic being highlighted while also including hands-on training activities, good and welfare sharing of member-to-member problems and solutions as well as demonstrations of emerging educational technologies. All meetings are streamed for any member who is unable to attend in person.
- A special interest group meeting is held for District IT Leaders immediately following our general member meeting each month. All of these meetings are broadcast LIVE via Zoom as well for any member who is unable to attend in person.
Substantial Cooperative Buying Discounts on Hardware, Software, and Services through our Vendor Partners:
- Fully utilized this pays for your district's membership
Annual Statewide Educational Technology Conference:
- Over 100 practical presentations from K-12 educators
- Informative and motivating keynote speaker
- Special Strands Focused on Segments of K-12 Education
- Dynamic Vendor Displays
- Engaging Half-day Hands-on Workshops
Professional Development Opportunities:
- Full or Half Day Workshops and Institutes focused on popular topics including Coding, STEM, Makerspaces, Assistive Technology & Blended Learning
- Summer Professional Learning Programs for K-12 Teachers and Support Staff